11/28/2010

I am India

Dear: friends and humanitarians

Finally my time to India for attend the Oxfam International Youth Partnership conference has come true. I arrived India last 20th November with safety. I met many youth people from around the world who brought different stories and work experiences in term of community development. I heard many stories, problems and solution that those youth people are doing in their community. This event made me deeply understood on positive change from community around the world. Many of them are caring on human rights equality, healthy environment and social justice as well as i am. 

However i would bring all those experiences learnt to share or advocate for my community in Laos in order to guide them understand on how people are connected with each other in our world, how healthy environment and justice are important for human and country development.

Best wihes from India to everyone
Bounsing      



  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Bounsing
    I am very that you are doing good for you and world. Go ahead for change the world

    Your friend
    Bounchan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man!
      Let's do change together my friend

      Delete